Tuesday, January 26, 2010

On TV

Love birds
My "Lovebirds" wall art sold by Urban Outfitters is being used as set decor
in the TV series "The New Adventures of Old Christine" :)
Urban Outfitters Wall Art
I was contacted last year by Warner Bros. TV to give them permission to use it on set,
but I hadn't seen it since I don't watch much TV, but my friend and stamp carver extraordinaire Noelle let me know she had spotted them!
"Lovebirds" on TV
Here are a couple of screen shots from the TV show.
"Lovebirds" on TV!
I know you can hardly see them, but I was so excited :)

Thank you so much for voting for me over at Poppytalk.
We are looking good!
The winners will be announced on the 5th of February.

And for those of you who wanted to know the identity of the birdies I spotted on my walk the other day:
1) American Kestrel - Cernícalo Americano
2) Lesser Goldfinch - Jilguero Dominico
3) Chipping Sparrow - Gorrión Ceja Blanca
4) Curve-billed Thrasher - Cuitlacoche Pico Curvo
5) Loggerhead Shrike - Alcaudón Verdugo
6) House Finch - Gorrion (o Pinzón) Mexicano
7) Vermillion Flycatcher - Mosquero Cardenal o Capiturrín
8) Inca Dove - Tórtola Cola Larga